Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blogskins

Hello people, it is my birthday & Gary's birthday today! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ~
Anyway, I did not come to school today as I am feeling unwell. Extremely unwell to be exact. Headache, fever, cough, flu, sore throat. Symptoms of swine flu, excuse me! O: Wish me luck aye. Such a sad thing. It is my birthday & i cannot even celebrate it :(

Okay, this is not my intention of posting. The main thing, is to let you all choose a blogskin. (1) Click on the url (2) preview the blogskin(3) make a choice (4) vote for the one you like! Hopefully, everyone votes.

For your information, the blogskinners chose titles that are mostly unrelated to the blogskin. SO I would appreciate it if you clicked on every link before making a choice. Thank you very much, 1 loyalty classmates.

1. Swirls by exquisite♥
2. DespairandHope by DayBefore!Misery
3. Like A Knife by tuesdaynight
4. Addicted by runningtoyou.
5. 15 by thebikiniboy
6. Sleek&Clean by fourth!romance



Which blogskin do you want: for the class?
Blogskin 1 Swirls
Blogskin 2 Despair&Hope
Blogskin 3 Like A Knife
Blogskin 4 Addicted
Blogskin 5 15
Blogskin 6 Sleek&Clean
Free polls from Pollhost.com




Next week, i'll view the poll results. The one with the most votes will be changed to that. But before that, i will ask the class again. Any problems?

Grace.

MUSIC PLAYER

CRACK YOUR BRAINS