Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello guys! :)

Yoz! Venice here. It's my first time posting here so I'm kinda excited. As all of you know, the June holidays are approaching so I have an idea which I would like to tell you guys. During the holidays, after all the boring holiday homework is done...finally, maybe we loyalty babies can meet up as a whole class to sort of celebrate. I know it's kinda lame but it's something we can do to bond and get to know one another more because I realise that although it's been 6 months but we still don't know a lot about some of the classmates. So? How's the suggestion? It's ok if you think this idea is dumb because I think it's not what we 13 year olds want to do as we wanna feel grown up. Anyway, just give it a thought.:) I got to go. I will be back soon though. See ya guys!:)

MUSIC PLAYER

CRACK YOUR BRAINS