Thursday, May 7, 2009


A sad story of a sad blog: hello i am a blog from oneloyalty ,when i was first created people posted a lot people, spam the tagboard a lot... i was elated and treasured every word posted on my face ...then the world changed, no one gave a !@#$% about me...no one posted...no one tagged ...i was desperate... dissapointed...at that point i was contemplating suicide, i was on the verge of suicide. But a few people would not leave me dying they desperately tried to make me alive by posting and tagging but it was not helping...i am on my last few days of my life dear loyaltians my sad life is about to end loyaltians in a desperate attempt to stay alive i just hope u guys will keep the blog alive before i die....................
from:your sad class blog

MUSIC PLAYER

CRACK YOUR BRAINS