Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its me ;D

Hello people! Its Winnie here again! I have just realised that our class blog already have 115 posts! including mine it would be 116 posts. Its quite a accomplishment I suppose? at least to me. hahas. although our class blog was created later than other classes, we won them in our unity&love for the class blog isn't. We fulfilled the requirements to create a class blog. cos we update the blog often and shower it with love ;D Our class totally rock isn't. I hope those who hadn't come to this blog(from our class i mean) will start coming. and tag also. post more. We must show other class that we are the most outstanding! Although our class dun cheer as loud as other classes, there are a great number of things we win them in :) we are a united class. anyways, i think i am quite retarded. the post. but i personally thinks im quite right. LOL. okay.thats all for now. bye!I totally love 1 Loyalty!~

MUSIC PLAYER

CRACK YOUR BRAINS